All posts, unless otherwise specified, are the sole opinion of the author(s). All information provided on official Color Me Gay! pages is provided for information purposes only. The information provided in this blog is not intended to be an exhaustive list of issues facing the queer community.
- The author(s) is not a licensed psychologist/counselor. Any advice on the blog is the sole opinion of the author(s). Readers are advised to seek professional help if they can.
- Health related topics found on any Color Me Gay! page should not be used for diagnosing purposes or be substituted for medical advice. As with any new or ongoing treatment, always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you. Color Me Gay! assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site.Since medical developments occur daily, this site may contain outdated material. While the author(s) makes every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information, no guarantee of any kind is made. Color Me Gay! is not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on this blog.
- Any links to external Web sites are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by Color Me Gay! of the content or views of the linked materials.
- When you submit content to Color Me Gay! you simultaneously grant Color Me Gay! an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to Color Me Gay!
- You recognize that Color Me Gay! is a Safe Space. You will NOT post any racist, homophobic, insulting, content nor will you promote any content that attacks another member/author/poster. You must keep discussions civil and on the topic. Constructive criticism is welcomed, however.
- Color Me Gay! may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Color Me Gay! is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.