What is a Safe Space?
A Safe Space is a place where anyone can relax and be able to fully express, without fear of being made to feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, or unsafe on account of biological sex, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background, religious affiliation, age, or physical or mental ability.
A place where the rules guard each person’s self-respect and dignity and strongly encourage everyone to respect others.
How is your Information Sourced?
Our Information is derived largely from submissions, information sourced on Tumblr, and from personal research. We endeaver to find information as correct as possible, though we cannot guareentee a 100% rate on the accuracy of our Information.
If you have any complains, doubts or conflicting information about a post, we would be happy to listen and deal with the matter as needed.
The Ground Rules
- We want this to be a Safer Space as possible, recognizing that no Space is entirely safe, and free from Oppression. If anything shitty needs to be called out to make it the safest possible space, then let it be known that this space is open to other’s idea’s, thoughts, beliefs and realities. These issues will be tackled as they arise.
- Ask Questions if you need clarification to anything.
- This is a confidential space. Anything personal shared, stays within these spaces.
- Offensive, Oppressive and Shitty Behaviour will not be tolerated. We have a three-strike system, to encourage self re-educating on topics, however, we maintain the right to deal with each infringement case as we see fit, and give no warnings.
- Trigger Warnings can be requested at any time, from anyone. If you have seen something that may have been missed while tagging, or mis-tagged, let us know.
So let’s get a few things straight;
This blog is for any identity, orientation, thoughts, beliefs and/or people, as long as that identity, orientation, thoughts, beliefs or person does not oppress another.
What does this mean?
It means that this blog will not tolerate;
Bi erasure/ Monosexism
Sexism / Misogyny
Mental illness- shaming
If at any-time, you see anything problematic on this blog or anything that goes against these above, I would appreciate it if you could call me out on such post/s.